1933 models online
Disc golf is quickly becoming one of the most popular sports in the world. Though the game has evolved significantly since its inception, innovative minds, and technological advances have allowed companies to not only offer extensive product lineups but also enabled companies to enhance on the very products that players started using many years ago.
What was once a standard carrying bag, turned into a bag that held a few discs. That small, compact bag then transformed into a larger bag that was more disc golf specific with extra storage that facilitated the tournament players wants and needs. Fast forward to today's market where the disc golf cart is becoming more and more prominent in the disc golf scene.
It is our privilege to announce that the ZÜCA Backpack Cart will be sold alongside our disc golf bags as we move into 2017 to give our customers the flexibility of rolling or carrying their disc golf bags on the course. We are happy to be working with ZÜCA in an increasingly competitive market and feel that two proven brands partnering together will only continue to push new thresholds within the disc golf market.
Turn your favourite bag into a rolling backpack and get where you need to go with less effort and stress. Travel on any terrain - from urban to suburban. This cart gets you there while avoiding back and shoulder strain and always offering you a seat! Roll heavy gear and sports equipment. Makes a great disc golf cart!
The Dynamic Discs Backpack Disc Golf Cart fits the following bags:
- Dynamic Discs Sniper Backpack
- Dynamic Discs Commander Backpack
- Dynamic Discs Ranger
- Latitude 64 DG Luxury E2
- Latitude 64 DG Luxury E3
- Sturdy, patented frame doubles as a portable seat rated to safely support up to 300 lbs
- Fits many popular backpacks up to 9"D X 12-14"W X 19"H (with seat closed)
- Go off road in all seasons with performance tires that keep on rolling over rocks, sand, snow and rough terrain
- Removable wheels allow for more compact storage in back seats and closets
- Gear platform to carry additional load
- Sealed wheel bearings mean low maintenance and a smooth ride
- 51” Telescoping handle
- This cart DOES NOT meet FAA specifications for carry-on baggage
24.5"H x 14"W x 9"D
24.5"H x 22"W x 14.5"D (including wheels)