1909 models online
The Dynamic Discs Ranger bag was their only backpack, it now occupies the top end of their backpack line. The H2O is above it, with the Commander and Sniper backpacks rounding out the line below.
- Designed to have a low center of gravity to prevent tipping and spilling your discs
- Putter pocket keeps 2 putters "On-Deck" for quick and easy access
- Molded back panel minimizes contact points and allows for cross ventilation
- Large main disc compartment that holds 18+ discs
- Large main storage compartment
- Collapsible stool holster, also functions as an optional 2nd water bottle holder
- Exterior water bottle holder
- Exterior towel clip
- Removable lightweight disc divider located inside main disc compartment
- Oversized reinforced haul handle for ease of operation
- Stretch mesh exterior pocket for scorecard, pencils, mini disc marker, etc.
- Water resistant bottom material with reinforced feet to keep your bag off the ground
- Velcro tabs keep the opening flap clear of discs for easy access
- Internal zippered mesh pocket for a more secure storage solution
- Two external accessory pockets for sunglasses, wallet, keys, cell phone, etc.
- Designated bag tag attachment loop
- Volumes: storage compartment - 500 cubic inches; total - 1600 cubic inches
- Rigid construction using 600D Poly and 400D Dobby Nylon Oxford fabric
Limited Lifetime Warranty (Covers defects in materials and workmanship)