1886 models online
Ask every top level player if putting practice is important and you will get a unanimous "Yes!". It would be ideal for each golfer to have their own practice basket. However, a good basket will cost over $300. There are baskets that are much cheaper, but they have thin and relatively few chains which lead to disappointing practice sessions because of all of the good putts that don't stay in the basket. Introducing The Recruit by Dynamic Discs. This basket is tournament quality at practice price. It can be put together, or taken down, in about 2 minutes and comes with all the necessary hardware and tools. The Recruit has 26 strands of chains on inner and outer layers. Weighing in at just over 60 lbs, it is very sturdy but with the built in wheel on the base, it is very easy to move. Get ready for tournaments. Get better. Get the Recruit.
Color: Matte Black
Color: Matte Black
- 13 inner and 13 outer chain sets that are zinc coated
- The Recruit Basket is electrophoresed first and then powder coated for extra protection from natural elements
- Tension screws are included for increased stability
- The Recruit Basket is approved at the Standard PDGA level which means the basket can be used in play for any event up to, and including, a B-Tier
- The top band on the Recruit Basket is 3" tall
- The Recruit Basket is easy to carry in a car's trunk because the pole is made of two parts
- The Recruit Basket is mainly meant for portable use. Permanent installation, or prolonged exposure to the elements, can eventually compromise the integrity of the basket's composition
Click here for Basket Assembly Instructions.
Dynamic Discs Recruit baskets are covered under warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects. Should your Recruit basket be determined by Dynamic Discs to be covered by this warranty, it will be repaired or replaced at Dynamic Discs sole option. Your limited warranty does not cover costs for labor, removal, or the installation of warranty parts. Your warranty does not cover Recruit baskets which have been damaged due to misuse, abuse, or accident such as:
- improper or unauthorized repair
- fire, flood, “acts of God,” or other contingencies beyond the control of Dynamic Discs
- powder coated finishes are not covered from chipping, scratches, or fading.
- rust and corrosion (caused by prolonged exposure to the elements)