1886 models online
The DGA Mach II Portable Basket is unique in the marketplace, this is a permanent quality basket in a portable package. Features include:
- 20-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- PDGA approved at the Standard level (B-Tier and below without a waiver)
- Steel construction with complete hot-dipped galvanized finish to provide outstanding durability in all weather conditions
- 18 welded and hot-dipped galvanized strands of chain affixed to the basket with rust proof stainless steel "S" hooks
- Two successive rows of chain strands (1 inner and 1 outer)
- Two piece galvanized pole (for portability)
- Portable base
- 46 pounds
- Convertible to a permanent installation with the optional In-Ground Installation Kit
The Mach II is an excellent basket and if you didn't have the Mach V, III and X to compare it to you wouldn't even know that it was an entry level basket intended for backyards, schools or other lower cost installations. The galvanized coating provides dramatically increased durability over powder coated or zinc plated metal finishes making this a practice basket that you can leave out in the yard season after season without fear of rust.
Thanks to the optional In-Ground Installation Kit, the Mach II is the only basket on the market that can go from portable basket to permanent install without replacing the main centre pole! The install kit replaces the portable base with a locking collar and extension which bolts onto the bottom of the basket and slides into the provided sleeve that you cement into your desired location (lock not included).
The Mach II otherwise includes many of the features of the more expensive DGA baskets:
- patented sliding link chain holders
- Trapper Basket